27 Inspirational Quotes in English You Should Have Around
What do you want your room or office to be like? We bet you don’t want them to drain and tire you. What you really need is a bit of motivation to get yourself going. If you have an international office or are a language enthusiast, having inspirational quotes in English around is how you can start every day from the right foot.
You can really do anything you want with those inspiring quotes. Print them on a mug (link) or if you want to ‘go big’ hang them on a wall. You can create a cool inspo board, print the aphorism on the canvas like material, or sandwich it between two acrylic plates.
Knowing, how big of a role can those pocket-size sentences play in your life, we have compiled a list with the small, motivating, and sweet quotes that can fuel you with energy.
Before moving to that though we would like to explain why we think everyone should have some sort of motivation by their side.
Do you really need it?
Have you experienced a rise in energy after watching a video with Nike inspiring you to ‘Just do it’? Or maybe you have heard Ophrah speak and felt you could conquer the world? Well, so did we.
The power of motivation is not a myth — your feelings are real and valid. Even science is on our side.
Having inspiring quotes in English or any other language around can make you feel more upbeat and optimistic, making it easier to keep going even when you don’t feel like it. In a way, having a canvas with a motivational phrase hang on your wall is like a coffee shot. It gives you a quick energy boost, and you can always count on it to get your back on track.
The best thing about them? You can always replace them if they stop sparking joy. No long-term commitments if that has been scaring you.
The only rule is, you need to be real. There is a great variety of inspirational quotes, but they do not work the same way for all people. Embrace something that truly speaks to you.
Choose your one from the list of our inspiring quotes in English
1. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” –Robert Kiyosaki
2. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker
3. The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
4. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi
5. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
6. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn
7. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
8. Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
9. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
10. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck
11. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Addair
12. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe
13. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
14. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. –Confucius
15. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. –Maya Angelou
16. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. –Les Brown
17. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. –Joshua J. Marine
18. You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame. –Erica Jong
19. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
20. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. –Roger Staubach
21. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius
22. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey
23. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. –Maya Angelou
24. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
25. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. –Beverly Sills
26. Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. –Benjamin Franklin
27. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” –Audrey Hepburn
The world has collected the wisdom of centuries in compact pearls of wisdom. We call them aphorisms, quotes, and proverbs. They are what has been an inspiring change in the world, quietly motivating people to great things and exceed their own limits.
We all get tired from time to time. It is impossible always to have a steady level of energy, and it is okay. To make sure, however, that you do not lose the sight of your end goal and continue moving towards what you truly want from life, you might need a little help. Inspirational quotes in English you have read through above will happily play the role of the healing pill.
To end our list with the most inspirational quotes in English we could find, on the appropriate note, here is a piece of wisdom from the motivational speaker and Zig Ziglar ‘People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.’
And, well, we cannot recommend it enough.